Helpful Resources to get you started:
- Understanding your tax bracket
- IRS provides tax inflation adjustments for tax year 2021, IRS Website
- 2021 Tax Brackets Breakdown, The Tax Foundation
- 2021 Federal Tax Bracket Explained, NerdWallet
- Contribution Limits (the max amount you can contribute to each account)
- IRA Contribution Limits, IRS Website
- 401k Contribution Limits, IRS Website
- Financial Institutions mentioned in Episode 2
- Charles Schwab
- Vanguard vs Fidelity, NerdWallet
- Vanguard vs Fidelity vs Schwab, Yahoo
- Fee Schedules
- Different IRA Accounts
- Traditional and Roth IRAs, IRS Website
- Key Differences, Investopedia
- 401k Rollover
- 401k Rollover, FINRA
- via Charles Schwab
- What is a rollover?
- What are your rollover options?
- How to rollover your 401k?
Please be advised that you can find similar articles above on Vanguard, Fidelity, and most likely other financial institutions that provide the rollover option.
Shameless Plug, FangWallet
5 Steps to Budgeting and Saving for Retirement Effectively